What type of investor are you?
You’re a DIY investor who wants to take an active role in managing your capital while at the same time having the support of a professional fund manager at your fingertips.
You’re a wholesale or sophisticated investor who wants to have your capital actively managed by a professional investment manager.
You’ll gain access to the blueprint for becoming a successful active investor – a structured decision-making process that can be easily defined and a time-tested investment philosophy that is consistently applied.
Why we’re different
- We’re not about getting rich quickly (although that would be nice) – we’re about staying the course and compounding capital relentlessly over the long-term (which will get us there).
- We’re not about following our gut or letting our emotions dictate our decision making – we’re about slavishly doing our analysis and implementing our investment strategy to avoid behavioural biases as much as possible.
- We’re not about telling our clients to invest in something which we’re not prepared to invest in ourselves – we’re about eating our own cooking and when it comes to our portfolios, always being aligned with our clients’ best interests.
- We’re not about the serendipity of uncovering investment opportunities – we’re about the process. Right place, the right time is not a reliable investment strategy, which is why we instead rely on a methodology that is rigorous and repeatable.
- We’re not about a company’s story – we’re about simple probabilities. We don’t care what a company’s narrative is, we only care whether the company displays the types of characteristics that make it more likely than not to outperform in the future.
- We’re not about jumping on the bandwagon of the latest craze or hot IPO – we’re about consistency. Process consistency is at the heart of successful active investing.
- We’re not about being right 100% of the time and nor does our strategy rely on it to be successful – we’re about evaluating each investment using expected value analysis to build a winning portfolio. We understand that in stock market investing, it’s not only the frequency of correctness that matters but more importantly, the magnitude of correctness.
- We’re not about holding onto losers and waiting for them to recover – we’re about taking our losses and letting our winners ride. Managing risk is at the heart of what we do and one of the ways in which this is carried out is by pulling out the weeds and letting the flowers grow.
How can we help you with your investment program?
At your service
If you’re not sure which product is right for you or just want to have a chat, get in touch and and we’ll get right back to you as soon as possible.
You can reach out directly to Danny Sandler, our CEO and founder, at @dannysandler on Twitter.