Making your money work harder over the long term
Dedicated Private Wealth Management
Available to wholesale or sophisticated investors, this is our concierge service, where we take care of everything.
Managed accounts are held in clients names and you have full transparency of the underlying stocks held in the portfolio, but we are responsible for the day to day management of your investments.
We carefully monitor your portfolio exposures, manage risk and execute all trades on your behalf in strict accordance with our investment strategy. We provide monthly portfolio updates and are available on call to discuss your investments.
‘Process consistency is at the heart of what we do and is paramount to our long term investment success.’
SANEQ Chief Investment Officer.
SANEQ ASX.Managed Wealth Includes:
Exposure monitoring: We’ll monitor your positions and your overall portfolio exposures and maintain your portfolio according to our investment strategy.
Strategy implementation: We’ll take care of everything to get your capital appropriately invested and have full responsibility for ongoing strategy implementation.
Risk management: We maintain strict risk management protocols and will implement these in managing your portfolio.
Performance reporting: We provide ongoing performance reporting, and as well as that, you’ll have the ability to monitor performance on an ad-hoc basis via an online portal.
Full transparency: You’ll have the ability at all times to see exactly how your capital is invested and will receive a notification each time there is a trade in your account.
Concierge service: Tax reporting, ongoing communication, liaison with external advisers, direct access to the fund manager. Everything a high touch service should be.
Is this service for you?
Our ASX.Managed Wealth Service is perfect for those who want to:
• Have your capital actively managed by a professional investment manager who has experience over several market cycles and whose strategy has proven successful over time.
• Compound your capital that you’ve worked hard to accumulate. Our investment strategy is designed to achieve long-term compound growth, and this is our singular focus.
• Manage downside risk in your equities portfolio by looking to exit the market when the overall trend turns negative.
• Follow a consistent investment strategy whose key return drivers are grounded in sound economic theory that has proven to persist over time.
• Maintain direct ownership, as opposed to having your assets held at the mercy of a fund’s trustee and invested in a pooled fund alongside other investors.
• See what you own at all times and have full transparency into your history of buys and sells and your overall profitability.
• Invest in the strongest stocks on the ASX. We believe that these stocks have the highest probability of achieving long-term out-performance.
• Avoid the highest priced, lowest quality stocks on the ASX. We believe that these stocks have the highest probability of under-performing in the future.